My riches
I can read and write in three languages. Marathi, my mother tongue, English, the medium of education and official work for most part and Hindi, our national language. I feel so enormously rich.
As for English, I love both British English as well as American English. The former gives a classy, royal feeling whereas the latter gives a feeling of liberty for which America stands. It is a joy to read both types.
Hindi has a unique charm of its own. I regret that I have not read too many books in Hindi. But when I do, the language casts its spell on me. So much beautiful work has been done in Hindi by accomplished authors and poets. I intend to make up soon.
Reading Marathi is like coming back home. I cannot describe the joy I feel when I read Marathi. I intend to contribute my own bit and do whatever I can for the enrichment and spread of the language in my State, country and the world.
Ravindra Shenolikar

Recently you have started Learning Sanskrit as well just keep learning the Beautiful language then only you will understand Kalidas
ReplyDeleteYes. Though I didn't mention it, learning Sanskrit is a priority. I have travelled only a little distance. Long way to go.
Delete